Wrath of the Immortals, boxed set for BECMI D&D
“Immortals. Warriors of the outer planes…
Wrath of the Immortals unveils untold secrets of how to create and role-play Immortals in the World of Mystara and other dimensions. The frightening power of the Immortals, their strange worlds, and their secret alliances are revealed at last, but is it in time?
And then, the final confrontation! In the name of the Immortals, the two greatest empires of the Known World clash in a brutal war. The world has gone mad… will both disappear from the face of the earth? Wrath of the Immortals’ amazing saga takes heroes on a six-year quest, with adventures from the apprentice to the highest level of the game.
- Create new worlds, wondrous artifacts, and entire new races!
- Complete rules to create and role-play PC and NPC immortals.
- Details a host of awe-inspiring Immortals in the Known World, the HOLLOW WORLD, and the outer planes.
- Reveals all on the mysterious Pandius, City of the Immortals.
- Contains a 128-page referee’s guide with Immortal-level spells, abilities, character classes, and monsters; a 96-page campaign saga covering the entire war; two new, updated poster-sized maps of the Known World and the empires.
The supra-natural beings march, and the world trembles before their colossal power. The world will never be the same!
This product is for use with the D&D Rules Cyclopedia. Wrath of Immortals replaces the D&D Immortals Boxed Set.”
We have two copies in stock. The NEAR MINT copy is as follows:
- Box – NEAR MINT
- Referee’s Guide – MINT
- Campaign Saga – MINT
- Maps – MINT
The VERY GOOD copy is as follows:
- Box – VERY GOOD
- Referee’s Guide – VERY GOOD
- Campaign Saga – VERY GOOD
- Maps – VERY GOOD