World Builder’s Handbook, softback sourcebook for MegaTraveller (Digest Group)
“Learn how the Imperial Scouts survey and explore new worlds…
- Survey Procedures: Procedures used by the Scouts to survey and explore worlds.
- Survey equipment: Thirty pages of detailed equipment sheets for players to use on survey and exploration missions. Includes sensors, personal-assist hardware, clothing and protective gear, vehicles, and complete plans of the Donosev Survey Starship used by the Scouts.
- Sensor Readout Panel- Comprehensive sensor readout panel for use with all manner of sensory equipment, from lowly handheld sensors all the way to powerful starship sensor arrays.
- Extensive World Building Section: Detail your worlds to a level of detail you never thought possible. Create new environments with exotic alien cultures. Includes rules for detailing not only Terran-like worlds, but also more unusual locations such as: – Asteroid Worlds – Gas Giants – Tidally-Locked Worlds
- Mapping a World: Guidelines on how to properly map the world you have built.”