Wizards (Role Aids, Mayfair), softback sourcebook for AD&D 1st ed, by Bill Fawcett, Robert Lynn Asprin, Gordon R. Dickson, Roger Zelazny and Lynn Abbey.
“For sheer power, originality, and cunning, no other group approaches Wizards. Collected here are original articles written by the creators of some of the most famous magicians in history. In addition, four of early literature’s most famous spectacular conjurers are presented in detail. Fantasy modules then provide the unique opportunity for gamers to join on a perilous quest with their favourite magic user.
The adventures in Wizards are suitable for use with all popular roleplaying systems including Advanced Dungeons and Dragons.
- Aahz and Skeeve from the Myth series by Robert Lynn Aspirin.
- S. Carolinus from The Dragon and the George by Gordon R. Dickson
- Shadowjack from Jack of Shadows by Roger Zelazny
- Morgan LeFay by Lynn Abbey
- Merlin of King Arthur’s Court
- Circe, the Sorceress of Odysseus
- Gilgamesh, the first of the great Sorcerers”