Tyrant’s Grasp #4 – Gardens of Gallowspire (142), softback adventure for Pathfinder, by Crystal Frasier
“A Clash of Titans
The Whispering Tyrant is free! The time to strike against him is now, before he recovers his full might and his long-dormant armies. Arazni, fallen demigoddess and queen of the dead lands of Geb, presents the heroes with a daring plan. The heroes must enter the dangerous land of Virlych, pass the bizarre profusion of alien plants and mutated wildlife around the Whispering Tyrant’s former prison, and disable his arcane protections so that Arazni and the heroes can face the lich in battle. Yet Arazni’s undead bodyguard-jailors seek to drag her back to Geb, and the remaining knights of Lastwall perceive both liches as their enemies. The heroes must navigate threats from both the living and the dead to stop the Whispering Tyrant from extending his grasp even further!
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Tyrant’s Grasp Adventure Path and includes:
- “Gardens of Gallowspire,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 11th-level characters, by Crystal Frasier.
- An examination of the staggering fecundity and variety of carnivorous plants, by Andrew Mullen.
- A series of short missions wherein the PCs confront the Whispering Way’s insidious and pervasive attacks on the nation of Lastwall, by Ron Lundeen.
- An article on the Whispering Tyrant’s witchgates, powerful magic wards that redirect teleportation and harbor powerful and rare guardians, by Christopher Wasko.
- A bestiary of fearsome monsters, including a magically animated armory, a daemon that preys upon worry, a cold-weather plant with a taste for blood, a dazzlingly magical but deadly beast, and a gnome wrenched away from the Bleaching into undeath, by Crystal Frasier, Andrew Mullen, Emily Parks, and Rhett Skubis.”