Transhuman Space, hardback roleplaying game, by David Pulver
“What is ‘human’?
In the year 2100, humanity faces its greatest challenge: settling the vast reaches of the solar system. Spacegoing transnationals develop technologies that governments fear to explore, while bizarre posthuman cultures bloom like exotic flowers. Will ‘human’ cease to have any meaning in a world of genetic engineering and digital consciousness?
It is a time of wealth and adventure, of transformation and terror – the age of Transhuman Space! Within these pages you’ll find:
- A future history of the next 100 years: the rise of China, the terraforming of Mars, and the birth of the first artificial intelligence.
- A gazetteer of the solar system, from Earth to the rhriving colonies on Luna, Mars and beyond.
- A detailed encyclopedia of transhuman space.
- Dozens of transhuman character templates, from space-adapted parahumans to digital infomorphs. Play an AI or an intelligent octopus!
- Complete rules for spacecraft design, travel and combat.
Transhuman Space is the first in a comprehensive line of sourcebooks exploring a transhuman vision of the 22nd century, where biology and nanotechnology merge with interplanetary adventure.”