Time Riders, softback genre book for Rolemaster and Space Master, by Earl Wajenberg
“Got a bag full of fresh dinosaur eggs to sell? Or Dead Sea Scroll originals? How about analog masters of the Beatles’ first platinum album? That’s a good day’s work for an ambitious Freetimer. Too bad there’s a crack team of Timekeeper agents hot on your trail and trying to put an end to your lucrative “antique” trade. And here they come! It’s time to hop aboard your Anderson Special, charge up the Holmes-Field, and clockout at Mach 2 and 2000 years per hour.
Time Riders takes you on an incredible journey through space and time where eccentric time travelers and haughty time patrollers cross paths from the Big Bang to the end of the universe. In Time Riders, you can travel anywhere and anywhen, as a contemporary Freetimer, futuristic technophile, or pre-historic time pirate. You can even take on the role a temporal magician, traveling out of the mists of myth and legend.
Gamemasters will find plenty of information on the nature of time travel and the phenomena it spawns. Time Riders is full of practical and entertaining information on paradoxes, predestination, timelocks, fating, loops, and other unique time-effects:
Time Riders includes:
• Information on time machines and temporal equipment.
• 4 time traveling organizations.
• 24 individual time traveling NPCs.
• 7 complete adventures in the timestream.
• 2 new spell lists for magical time travelers.
• Comprehensive timelines of Earth’s history
• Guidelines for integrating Time Riders with many other ICE supplements.”