The Enemy Within (Games Workshop, first edition), softback adventure for Warhammer Fantasy Role Play
“And at the appointed time we shall rise from our secret places and throw down the towns and cities of The Empire. Our brethren shall pour forth from the forests to slay and burn. Chaos will cover the land and we, the chosen servants, shall be exalted in HIS eyes. Hail to Tzeentch, Changer of the Ways – Njawrr’thakh ‘Lzimbarr Tzeentch.”
THE ENEMY WITHIN is the first supplement for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay and launches an epic campaign against the forces of Chaos. The pack concentrates attention on the mighty Empire and is a definitive guide to this part of the Warhammer Known World. Full background information covering the history, geography, politics and religions of the Empire is included as well as invaluable material on starting and running the campaign.
And you can begin the campaign straight away with an exciting and intriguing adventure which introduces the players to the Empire and involves them in a sinister plot which could rock the very foundations of their world!
This pack contains:
- A large (59cm x 83cm) full colour poster map of the Western Empire (VERY GOOD condition)
- A large map of the Reikland campaign area (VERY GOOD, this is the cover)
- 8 pages of player handouts to aid play and enhance atmosphere (PHOTOCOPIES ONLY)
- A 56 page campaign and guidebook which includes full details of the Empire, the Campaign and a complete, ready to run adventure – Mistaken Identity (VERY GOOD – EXCEPT that pages 55 and 56 – the last two pages – have been replaced by photocopies, and the front page has been separated from the rest)
- The card cover doubles as a gamesmaster’s screen. (VERY GOOD)”