Swordsman’s Guild, softback supplement for 7th Sea, by Steve Crow and Kevin P. Boerwinkle
You’re quick with your blade and quicker with your tongue. Your enemies are numerous and waiting for a weakness. Do you spend your days watching the shadows? Or call them out on the field of honor and settle things once and for all?
You’ve lost your daughter to brutal kidnappers. The authorities can do nothing to help. Do you accede to the thugs’ demands and pray they show mercy? Or find someone with the skills to take your little girl back?
An enraged nobleman is after your blood, demanding a duel to the death. You have no weapons and know nothing of swordplay. Will you die for some petty insult? or can the Swordsman’s Guild give you the strength you need?
Twenty years ago, three men met and made a pledge to uphold the traditions of chivalric combat. From their pact rose the Swordsman’s Guild, fencers, duelists and adventurers who live and die by the strength of their steel. Now, for the first time, learn what it takes to join their elite ranks, and find out just how far a good blade can take you. Draw your weapon if you have any honor: the Swordsman’s Guild demands satisfaction.
Swordsman’s Guild includes:
- Extensive background on each of the numerous schools approved by the Guild.
- A complete history of the Guild, from its founding up to the present day.
- Details on the Guild’s most important NPCs, from the stalwart Miles Donovan to the deadly Linnae Knute.
- Rules and guidelines for conducting duels, including Reputation effects and ways to spin such conflicts into larger adventures.
- A host of tips for playing Swordsman Heroes.
- Nine completely new Swordsman Schools, approved by the Guild and ready to play!”