Risk Godstorm, boxed board game
“Are you prepared to face the gods of ancient mythology in battle? RISK GODSTORM, a new game from Avalon Hill and Wizards of the Coast, offers players the opportunity to pit men and gods against each other in a war of shifting alliances and magical powers. Designed to appeal to everyone, from board gaming hobbyists to mythology buffs to those who enjoy the classic strategy game of RISK, RISK GODSTORM features exciting game play while evoking the mystery and lure of the ancient world.
A game of RISK GODSTORM begins with soldiers and elephants representing a range of eastern and western mythologies: Norse, Greek, Celtic, Egyptian and Babylonian. Players can also use four gods — Magic, Death, Sky, and War — each of which wields supernatural forces. Richly detailed game pieces, including miracle cards, faith tokens, territory cards, and temples, guide game play. The not-yet-lost continent of Atlantis offers a special strategic opportunity, as the continent and all its occupying forces can be wiped out with the draw of a single card. RISK GODSTORM contains a lavishly illustrated, full-color map board of the ancient Earth and a secondary board of the mythological underworld.
- 1 Ancient Earth gameboard (NEAR MINT condition)
- 1 Underworld gameboard (MINT and UNPUNCHED)
- 5 different ancient armies (MINT)
- 5 sets of gods (MINT)
- 5 pantheon cards (MINT and UNPUNCHED)
- 66 miracle cards (MINT, still in shrink)
- 44 territory cards (MINT, still in shrink)
- 12 temples (MINT)
- 60 faith tokens (MINT and UNPUNCHED)
- 1 reference card (MINT and UNPUNCHED)
- 1 epoch marker (MINT and UNPUNCHED)
- 5 turn order markers (MINT and UNPUNCHED)
- 5 plague markers (MINT and UNPUNCHED)
- 1 sunken Atlantis marker (MINT and UNPUNCHED)
- 1 maelstrom marker (MINT and UNPUNCHED)
- 10 dice (PRESENT, still sealed in bag)
- 1 rulebook (MINT)”
The box is in GOOD condition.