Rise of the Ice Dragons Trilogy, hardback campaign for D&D 5th edition
“Includes The Ice and Magic Compendium
You have agreed to help the dwarven scholar Bjorn Amberclan to find three magical orbstones near Northwind Gate.
But others are searching for the legendary orbstones, too.
The evil ice dragon Isdrekin Nixius wants to use them to summon the rest of his kin and enslave everyone in Eastern Farraway.
You must find the three orbstones before they fall into the wrong hands – or the ice dragons will rise again.
Pack your sword. Bring your spellbook. Pray to your gods.
Let the adventures begin!
160 pages of content
- Three exciting adventures for DnD 5e
- New monsters: Ice Dragon, Winter Eel, and Screeching Harpy
- Unique magical items: Sword of Adrestia, Arcane Bracers, and Staff of the Ice Dragon
- More than 90 original full-colour illustrations, including professional commissions from Alaina Milare (Empyrean Investigations) and Daniel Kvasznicza (Elder Scrolls, Diablo, Assassin’s Creed)
- Detailed NPCs with background descriptions, including bond, ideals, and flaws
- Legend & Lore: Magical Orbstones, Cult of the Dragon, and the History of Drakenberg Castle
- High-quality maps created by cartographers like Dark Realm Maps and Lizard Ink Maps
- The Ice and Magic Compendium with all the unlocked stretch goals.”