Patrol – Man-to-Man Combat in the 20th Century, SPI wargame
“PATROL, Man to Man Combat in the 20th Century, is a historical simulation game. The time is 0530 hrs., 22 January, 1944; each player controls the equivalent of a squad of 5 to 15 men depending on the period, the scenario, and whether you attack or defend.
- Rules (NEAR MINT condition)
- Firearms/CRT Chart (MINT)
- Vehicle Crew Status Chart (MINT)
- 2 Terrain Effects Chart (MINT)
- Simultaneous Movement Plotting Chart (NOT PRESENT – although it should be simple to improvise one)
- 6 Maps (MINT)
- 400 counters, 16 of which are blanks (MINT and UNPUNCHED)”
I believe that this 1974 game was originally sold without a box, just a ziplock bag.