Old World Bestiary – A Compendium of Creatures Fair and Foul, hardback supplement for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd Edition
“The WFRP rulebook let you enter a grim world of perilous adventure. The Old World Bestiary puts the peril in perilous, delving into the foes that threaten Mankind, from Night Goblins and Savage Orcs to Wyverns and Dragon Ogres. This essential tome details the common and uncommon creatures of the Old World.
- Perilous Beasts: A Study of Creatures Fair and Foul, a suppressed text by Ordic of Wurtbad that provides hundreds of stories and anecdotes about the monsters of the Old World.
- Monster Entries with three points of view: the Common View, the Scholar’s View, and Our Own Words.
- Game Stats for typical members of each race, ready for instant use in your campaign.
- Slaughter Margins for each monster, a clear indicator of the monster’s deadliness in combat
- New monstrous talents like Daemonic Aura and Unstoppable Blows
- Expanded Chaos Mutations for the Daemons and followers of the Ruinous Powers
The perfect complement to Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, the Old World Bestiary is an indispensable addition to the GM’s bag of tricks and an invaluable players’ guide to the legends and superstitions of the Old World”