Men In Black Introductory Adventure Game, boxed roleplaying game
“You’ve seen Men in Black… Now Live the Adventure!
Investigate the crash landing of an alien holofim superstar. Fend off crazed UFO conspiracy nuts. Battle hairy, hungry, tooth-filled aliens. Use Series 4 de-atomizers, Korlian XT-17s, and the infamous Noisy Cricket to keep those aliens in line and protect the innocent Earthlings from the real truth about aliens living on this planet.
You can do all this and more with the Men in Black Introductory Adventure Game.
This game has everything you need to create your own make-believe missions as Men in Black agents. You and your friends can pretend to be agents protecting the Earth from the scum of the universe-all you need is this game and your imagination.
This game teaches you the rules while you play. One game booklet shows how to create and use your own customised MiB agent. Another booklet teaches one person, the Director, how to run other players through exciting Men in Black assignments. It also includes an overview of the equipment and weapons the Men in Black use and the aliens they encounter. A book of missions lets you and your friends save the Earth from power hungry aliens. Maps of popular locations, illustrated cards, and character stand-ups help visualize the action and create your own missions.
This box includes:
- An Agent’s Guide which begins teaching the rules as soon as you start reading. (NEAR MINT condition)
- Several Character Sheets you can choose from to customize and play your very own MiB agent. (NEAR MINT)
- A Director’s Guide with information on the mysterious Men in Black (NEAR MINT)
- A MiB Mission Book in which you help stop an evil alien plot against Earth. (NEAR MINT)
- 6 Dice (PRESENT)
- 16 Color Cards showing aliens, equipment and weapons used in Men in Black assignments. (MINT and UNPUNCHED)
- Stand-Up Characters to help play out the action (MINT and UNCUT)
- 4 Maps illustrating typical Men in Black locations, such as remote farm-houses and alien crash-landing sites. (NEAR MINT)”
The box is in NEAR MINT condition.