Kingdom of the Desert Jewel, softback Shadow World supplement for Rolemaster and Fantasy Hero
“Over the ages, the people of Gethyra have built a great and orderly society ruled by benevolent kings and blessed by the gods. Here, revered priests and astrologers define the way of life, but perils old and new threaten this stable order. To the untamed east, bloodthristy reptiliam monsters known as Obanshi prowl the wastes of the Chavad Mountains. A troublesome race of gem-eating rock dwellers serves the Mountain King, whose wealth is stupendous–and well-guarded! Beckoning to all adventures is the wealth of kings buried in tombs deep in the desert, where most fear to travel. In the ancientand blistering Kingdom of teh Desert Jewel, you can quickly make a name for yourself–or die trying!
Kingdom of the Desert Jewel includes:
- Complete and detailed descriptions of local rulers and races, Environments and governments, including powerful NPCs, beasts and the soldiers of the Royal Legions.
- Maps, diagrams and sketches of places of adventure, including 4 pages of color maps of the region.
- 10 detailed adventure locations and sites of mystery and danger, including 4 underground strongholds and two urban settings.
- Ready-to-run adventures for characters of various levels.
- Assorted GM aids, including Encounter Tables, NPC listings, Beasts and Poison stats, and much more!”