Holodeck Adventures, softback supplement for Star Trek: The Next Generation
“The boundaries are set only by your imagination as you enter one of the most amazing inventions of Federation technology–the holodeck. It’s a roleplaying game within a game, as your Star Trek(R) characters take on the roles from other times and places. They can even become your favorite characters from other RPGs! Holodeck Adventures provides the perfect way to get other roleplayers into your Star Trek game, or to give existing Star Trek gamers a refreshing change of pace.
This book includes:
- How to take on the role of a fictional character, and enter a world of fantastic adventure – all in the Star Trek universe!
- A complete description of how the holodeck works.
- Information for Narrators on using the holodeck in their games, and creating their own holodeck programs.
- Information for the Icon System on tommy guns, Duesenbergs, cannon, pirate reavers, and more.
Three complete adventures:
- The Case of the Golden Serpent plunges Dixon Hill and friends into a mystery involving an ancient Aztec idol.
- The Doom That Came to Korath presents a story of supernatural horror set in Alpha Centauri’s past.
- The Falcon’s Gold provides an adventure on the bounding main, and includes rules for pitched naval battles, flintlocks and pirate mayhem.”