HARP SF Xtreme, hardback rulebook for HARP SF, by Nicholas H.M. Caldwell
“Take your HARP SF game to the next level of excitement!
HARP SF Xtreme expands the HARP SF system with:
- A complete set of vehicular rules for both slower-than-light and faster-than-light travel, whether you fly at the speed of plot or like to crunch the numbers
- An extensive catalogue of land, marine, air, space and hybrid vehicles to get your heroes from Alpha Centauri to Betelgeuse and everywhere else
- Deck plans of the featured starships and interplanetary craft
- Vehicle combat rules that scale from starfighter dogfights to epic battles between mighty dreadnoughts that will engage the entire party in the action
With HARP SF Xtreme, you can:
- Upgrade your heroes to their full transhuman potential with the complete range of cyberware from mind-enhancing nanoware implants to complete cybernetic replacements of limbs and organs that are faster, stronger, and better than the biological originals
- Transcend the biological and upload your hero’s mind into the virtual world of cyberspace, then download into the robotic body of your own construction or one of the nine archetypal example robots.
- Join the machine revolution and create a character who is a pure Artificial Intelligence!
HARP SF Xtreme is one giant leap for your HARP SF gaming!”