The Hand of Glory, softback sourcebook for Spycraft Shadowforce Archer
“Evil never dies.
In 1945, victory was seized from the jaws of the greatest evil of the 20th Century. Now, a new threat rises from the ashes of the Nazi regime, a criminal organization with dreams of global domination powered by the might of a living god. Wielding the greatest and most feared powers of the ancients and the unearthed power of countless mystic relics, the Hand of Glory stand poised to topple the delicate balance the Archer Foundation so desperately fights to protect. Only your agents stand between the world and a terrifying Fourth Reich bent on reengineering the world in the image of a fallen occult empire!
This vision of conquest at all costs includes…
- Everything you need to create and field cunning and powerful Hand of Glory threats – or rogue Hand of Glory agents working for the Archer Conspiracy! Many new agent options, including two new departments, one new base class (the explorer), and expanded feat trees.
- An entirely new branch of gadget design – Fringe Science! Use seeker talismans to locate relics, transmog guns to destablize the atomic structure of any object, or gouge beetles to bring back the dead!
- Advanced rules for playing mystics of all types, including many new fringe and mystic feats, higher Thirst levels, global modifiers for every day of the year, new invocations, new relics, and four new prestige classes!
- Two major threats commanded by the Hand of Glory, fully fleshed out and integrated into the official Shadowforce Archer history, including die Spinne’s espionage network and the College of Theological Archaeology!
- NPC Classes! Now, the Game Control can offer new depth and customizable powers to his characters. Ten new NPC classes tailored just for the Hand of Glory, but useful in any Spycraft or Shadowforce Archer campaign.
- A new episode of the continuing global SFA Interactive campaign, featuring dozens of new plot hooks (both link to threats and free-standing) and new prop-driven Hook Sheet!
- The secret transformation of the Nazi regime into a mystic powerhouse, how it cam to control South America with impunity, and the imminent threat that it might seize a new continent as the center of its mighty rebuilt empire!
- Stunning secrets about Eva Kraus’ plans and conquests, including the true fate of the elusive Ancients!
- Two new maps, ready for use in any game – one for chases (Buenos Aires) and one for campaign play (the Hand’s volcanic reasearch facility, Monolith).
Requires the use of the Spycraft Espionage Handbook, published by AEG and D&D Player’s Handbook, 3rd Edition, published by WOC.”