GURPS Fantasy (1st edition), softback supplement for GURPS
“In the 96 pages of GURPS Fantasy, you’ll find:
- Official magic rules for the GURPS system, with many different ways to cast spells. Work alone, or gather a circle of powerful mages, for arcane rituals that bend nature to your will…
- Yrth, a world background blending the empires and faiths of medieval Europe with the wonders of magic…where the power of sorcery rules the fate of nations!
- New advantages, disadvantages, and skills.
- An extensive, well-explained list of spells – hundreds of them.
- Advice on character creation, and how to roleplay nonhuman races, including Elves, Dragons, Vampires, and more!
- Detailed rules for designing and creating individual magic items.
- Complete Table of Contents, Index, and pull-out Table of Spells for easy reference.
And remember – all the GURPS world settings use the same Basic Set rules. Your wizards and elves can journey to modern-day America, or the far future, or any of the realms of roleplaying adventure…like magic!”