GURPS Bunnies & Burrows, softback supplement for GURPS, by Steffan O’Sullivan
“Roleplaying in a World of Intelligent Animals
A WORLD FULL OF ENEMIES!
GURPS Bunnies & Burrows is a new edition of a classic game originally published in 1976. Completely revised, expanded and converted to GURPS, it presents a world in which player characters are rabbits… faced with a land full of monstrous, hungry foes, with humans worst of all!
GURPS B&B is a game of wits, rich in roleplaying possibilities. A rabbit can’t bully his way through the world — not usually, anyway! Characters in this game must be clever to survive.
This book and the GURPS Basic Set are all that is need to run a B&B campaign. Inside are:
- Complete character creation rules, including rules for bunny Engineers, Seers, Empathic Healers, Herbalists, Storytellers and Bun Fu martial artists!
- A campaign world background, where your rabbits can raid gardens, challenge dogs, outwit foxes, and battle sinister packs of mongooses.
- Rules and tips for GM-ing a B&B campaign, including rules for combat, traps and poisons, jumping, climbing, throwing, digging, carrying items, using tools, sense rolls and more.
- Complete stats for over 50 well-known species — neutral animals, “shady characters” and treacherous enemies.
- Two full-length adventures and over a dozen mini-scenarios.
- Six ready-to-run characters on reproducible character sheets.
- An “Instant Bunnies” handout for creating new characters easily.
- Reproducible counter art of rabbits (and their foes) for use with the advanced combat system.”