GURPS Autoduel, softback supplement for GURPS, by Christopher J. Burke and Robert J. Garitta
“Life In The Fast Lane Just Got Faster!
GURPS Autoduel was one of the first worldbooks ever published for the GURPS system – over ten years ago! Its post-apocalyptic world, based on the classic Car Wars boardgame, was a fan favorite as players faced a world devastated by war, famine, and despair . . . on lawless highways where the right of way went to the biggest guns.
Ten years later, things have gotten better in Autoduel America – but not much. This all-new Second Edition is 32 pages longer than the original, and includes:
- A detailed history and description of “Autoduel America”;
- An updated and expanded “AADA Road Atlas and Survival Guide”;
- Vehicle construction rules completely compatible with GURPS Vehicles, 2nd Ed., with a dozen sample vehicles;
- Complete character creation guidelines, including guns, equipment and gadgets galore;
- Loads of campaign ideas for everything from a corporate autoduelling team to a lone wolf vigilante, and more! And
Remember . . . Drive Offensively!”