Ground Forces – Furious Action in the Marines and Army, softback sourcebook for GURPS Traveller, by Douglas E. Berry
A Few Good Troops.
Holding together an Imperium requires the services of an iron elite, Marines willing to jump from a starship and into the teeth of a planetary defense net, Army troopers willing to travel the universe one slit trench at a time, armor commanders willing to bet their lives that they can get there first with the most.
Do you have what it takes?
GURPS Traveller: Ground Forces describes the Imperial Marines and Unified Armies, laying the foundation for a campaign thick with laser fire and full of action! It includes:
- A history of ground combat and campaigns in the Imperium.
- Detailed descriptions of Marine and Army units, from squads to battalions and up – as well as rules for easily determining the makeup of a world or subsector army.
- New, expanded templates for Marine and Army characters.
- New gear for Imperial soldiers.
- New, modular rules for designing military and civilian grav vehicles in GURPS Traveller.
- And much more!
GURPS Traveller: Ground Forces has everything you need to add untold punch to your campaign!”