A Game of Thrones Role-Playing Game and Resource Book – Deluxe Limited Edition, hardback d20 roleplaying game
Superb deluxe edition of the original d20 Game of Thrones RPG.
- Rich color printing on premium-quality paper.
- Stunning artwork and graphic design by a team of exceptionally talented artists.
- Poster-sized color pull-out map of the Westeros continent.
- Durable Smyth sewn binding that lets the book lay open flat on any page.
- Compatibility with the world’s largest fantasy RPG.
- Exclusive never-before-revealed information about the kingdoms of Westeros from Martin’s personal notes.
- Eight new core classes: Artisan, Godsworn, Hunter, Knave, Maester, Man-at-arms, Noble, Raider.
- Eight new prestige classes: Bloodrider, Brother of the Kingsguard, Commander, Knight, Night’s Watch Ranger, Night’s Watch Steward, Spy, Water Dancer.
- New character creation option, including Backgrounds, House Affiliations, Background and Legendary Feats, and Defects.
- New d20 rules and adaptations that reflect the grittiness and majesty of the novel series.
- Innovative social interaction mechanics using Reputation and Influence ratings.
- Extensive equipment options, player advice, and GMing suggestions.
- Exhaustive and comprehensive resource section about the world as presented in A Game of Thrones, including historical notes, Noble house analysis, character profiles, and setting details.
This mammoth 576-page Deluxe Limited Edition has all the benefits of the d20-Based Edition, plus additional benefits:
- Individually numbered and limited to only 2500 copies. (This copy is number 981.)
- Foil-embossed leatherette hardcover depicting the Stark’s direwolf banner.
- An exquisite dust jacket featuring art by Mike S. Miller (The Hedge Knight).
- An oversized cloth bookmark.
- Beautiful silver gilding on all edges.
- An exclusive interview with George R. R. Martin.
- A 70-page appendix that presents the complete Tri-Stat System as an alternate rule mechanic (it’s like getting two games in one!).”