The Game Master’s Handbook, softback core rulebook for Chivalry & Sorcery, by Edward E. Simbalist and G.W. Thompson
“This book contains all the information needed to Game master Chivalry & Sorcery 3rd Edition. Here’s a look at what’s inside:
- All the information a Game Master needs to GM Chivalry & Sorcery including how to govern the Skillskape system, award experience, and handle game mechanics.
- How to design your own Adventures: information on how to create Adventure outlines, develop plots, build NPCs, and how to “freestyle” gaming sessions.
- Information on how to create your own Creatures and Monsters, from their statistics to their motives and attitudes.
- A complete section on how to run a Feudal setting (something that Chivalry & Sorcery has always been famous for). Also included are rules on how to design your own Castle & Manors, or use the example structures provided in the holding types.
- A Chapter on creating your own Campaign setting, whether it be an island, area of land, country, continent, or entire world. information on how to generate your own social status charts and how to modify those in the basic game to represent your campaign. Design any setting, whether it be Feudal, high Fantasy, or something in between. This is must see material for any GM wishing to either develop his own Campaign, or modify an existing one.
- A complete Fantasy setting. The World of Tannoth including a full color, 10.5 x 24 inch map.
The Game Master’s Handbook is an indispensable aid to any GM regardless of system, for information on running a Feudal setting, or for the GM who wants to design his own world. With the information on ow to Game Master Chivalry & Sorcery, this product is the tool any GM should own to run the 3rd edition of the rules some have called “The game to take us into the 21st century!”