Egyptian Adventures – Hamunaptra, boxed campaign setting for D&D 3rd/3.5th edition, by C.A. Suleiman, with Steve Kenson and Ari Marmell
“Towering pyramids rise from the sands, speaking of the glory of kings long gone. Three mighty pharaohs, kings and gods, rule over a land divided – over nations havering on the brink of war. Priests of mighty deities guide the lives of peasants and nobles alike, as all struggle to make the most of the fertile lands lining the mighty river Yor. All around, the desert grows, encroaching nearer each day to the last remaining refuge of a once mighty civilization. Welcome to Egyptian Adventures: Hamunaptra, a fully detailed campaign setting, in which you’ll find:
- An introduction by Monte Cook!
- Three sourcebooks, fully detailing a complete campaign setting inspired by the myths, legends, and culture of Ancient Egypt. (MINT condition)
- A beautiful map by Ed Bourelle unveiling the lands of Khemti. (MINT)
- Full adaptations of the races for use in this unique and exciting world, including the favorites and the Anpur, a race of gnolls dedicated to Anubis.
- Adaptations for all the core classes to ensure they match the flavor and tone of ancient Egypt including the shenu, the priest, and the wildwalker.
- All new feats to help customize your characters such as Armor Expertise, Diversified Talent, and Divine Heritage.
- All new spells and domains, each capturing the flavor of ancient Egypt like the devastating Call Sphinx, Screaming Sandstorm, and Flight of the Ba.
- A detailed setting complete with intricate geographical information, cosmology and pantheon of gods, and a fascinating history.
- Advise and campaign seeds for running Egyptian Adventures.
- New secret societies like the Red Hand and the Cult of Amun.
- Egyptian style prestige classes like the dreaded deathblade and the serpent dancer.
- Dozens of new magic items. Dreaded foes, like the Sphinx, the terrible desert elemental and more to offer new challenges and exciting adventures in themselves.
With Egyptian Adventures: Hamunaptra, your players can explore this ancient land’s colorful history, take part in wars as tensions between the gods and pharaohs rise, riddle wit Sphinxes, explore lost tombs, and more. Whether heroes from this land, or first time visitors from Narajan, the city of Freeport, or your own campaign setting, the continent of Khemti is yours to explore!
Requires the use of Dungeons & Dragons, Third Edition Core Books, published by Wizards of the Coast for use. This product utilizes updated material from the v.3.5 revision.”
The box is in VERY GOOD condition.