Deliria: Faerie Tales for a New Millennium, hardback roleplaying game, by Phil Brucato
“What is Deliria?
It’s a setting where ordinary people face an extraordinary world. Like the heroes of traditional faerie tales, these men and women are normal folks whose lives suddenly upend, pitching the old rules out the nearest window. And like those traditional heroes, these modern-day Jacks and Beautys must face challenges of body, mind and spirit… or face dark consequences.
Deliria is a realm of innocence, challenge and transformation. A place where the tales you tell are yours. A place where hope remains the bravest force, and cleverness brings giants down.
Deliria’s Prime Codex contains:
- Roleplaying rules for any venue–tabletop, street theatre, and Internet;
- A setting that ranges from coffee shops to kingdoms;
- A realm where broken hearts mean more than broken bones;
- Lore about faerie tales and the lessons they provide;
- Many tales about Deliria’s domain;
- Art that strides beyond cliché;
- And inspirations and affirmations about who we are in our world and what can do to change it.
Also contains an enhanced CD disc* featuring:
- Design notes, sketches and biographies.
- Web links and resources.
- Settings and characters.
- Musical tracks.
- Printable character sheets.
- A diceless program for internet play.” (Note that I haven’t checked that the CD-ROM works.)
*Note that the SPECIAL condition copy does not include the CD-ROM. The book itself is in NEAR MINT condition.