Creature Codex Pocket Edition, softback supplement for D&D 5th edition, by Baur, Dillon, Haeck, Introcaso and Merwin
“A Horde of New 5th Edition Monsters!
Whether you need scuttling dungeon denizens, alien horrors, or sentient avatars of the World Tree, the Creature Codex Pocket Edition has you covered! More than 400 new foes for your 5th Edition game—everything from acid ants and grave behemoths to void giants and zombie lords. All in a convenient, portable size!
Creature Codex Pocket Edition includes:
- A dozen new demons and five new angels
- Wasteland dragons and dinosaurs
- All-new golems, including the altar flame golem, doom golem, and keg golem
- Elemental lords and animal lords to challenge powerful parties
- Chieftains and other leaders for ratfolk, centaurs, goblins, trollkin, and more
- New undead, including a hierophant lich to menace lower-level characters
…and much more! Use them in your favorite published setting, or populate the dungeons in a world of your own creation. Pick up Creature Codex Pocket Edition and surprise your players with monsters they won’t be expecting!
Compatible with the 5th edition of the world’s first roleplaying game!”