Cortex Prime Game Handbook, hardback roleplaying game, by Cam Banks
“A TRULY MULTI-GENRE MODULAR ROLEPLAYING TOOLKIT SYSTEM
Cortex is an award-winning tabletop roleplaying game system that has existed in one form or another for over twenty years, powering multiple licensed roleplaying games. Cortex Prime is the newest version of this much-loved set of game rules, refined and redesigned for a new, digitally-supported generation.
Orc revolutionaries in love! Giant-sized mythic mecha! Swashbuckling cats in the far future! Hard-boiled and haunted police detectives!
Whether you’re a fan of genres and genre mash-ups covering the full spectrum of RPG worlds and settings, or you’re just looking for a tabletop game system you can customize to your own specifications, Cortex Prime is primed for you.
This Game Handbook includes:
- Multiple character creation options, modular elements, and approaches
- Full rules for exciting conflicts and entertaining challenges at the game table
- Completely hackable and customizable mods to suit your players, your worlds, your stories
- Guidance for Game Moderators—run scenes, sessions, and entire settings
- Backwards compatibility with all previous Cortex-powered games and supplements.”