Castle Whiterock (#51), boxed Dungeon Crawl Classics megadungeon for D&D 3rd/3.5th edition, by Chris Doyle and Adrian Pommier
“The Greatest Dungeon Story Ever Told
“As the flame of my second life sputters and dims, I find myself thinking more and more on those heroes who, though we first met as enemies, granted me another opportunity to sip from life’s cup. Great were their deeds and deep their wisdom, yet the tale of their adventures in Castle Whiterock has not been told: the helpless lives they saved and the wicked lives they ended, the diabolic ingenuity of their adversaries, the desperate moments when hope was faint, and their final victory over the terrible dragon Benthosruthsa.”
“If I am granted sufficient time, I will see this amended. The world will know of the champions of Castle Whiterock.”
-Koborth the Risen, General (retired)
Castle Whiterock is a complete campaign. This box holds more than 700 pages of material, enough to take new characters to 15th level and fuel a campaign for years. It contains:
- Four books detailing the dungeon’s 15 levels and 14 sub-levels, colored according to level: red book (NEAR MINT condition), blue book (NEAR MINT), green book (NEAR MINT), and black book (NEAR MINT). Every map location is fully described with stats included.
- A 56-page gazetteer of the Kingdom of Morrain, including the town of Cillamar. (VERY GOOD)
- A 48-page book of maps. (NEAR MINT)
- A 32-page book of player handouts. (VERY GOOD, UNCUT)
- A poster map showing Cillamar on one side and the final two levels of the dungeon on the reverse. (NEAR MINT)
- Six loose-leaf character sheets of the pregenerated heroes, ready to play out of the box, plus one blank character sheet to copy for later use. (MINT)
- A 16-page index and glossary. (MINT)”
The box is in NEAR MINT condition.