Bestiary 4, hardback rulebook for Pathfinder
Confront the creatures that go bump in the night! Bestiary 4 presents hundreds of new monsters for use in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Within this tome of terrors you’ll find pitiless psychopomps and blood-drinking nosferatu, insectile formians and faceless nightgaunts, and even unique mythological horrors like Spring- Heeled Jack and Grendel himself. Yet not every creature need be an enemy, as mighty empyreal lords, primeval outer dragons, and valorous swan maidens enlist you in their epic battles!
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Bestiary 4 is the fourth indispensable volume of monsters for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and serves as a companion to the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary. This imaginative tabletop game builds upon more than 10 years of system development and an Open Playtest featuring more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time best-selling set of fantasy rules into the new millennium.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary 4 includes:
- More than 300 different monsters
- Creatures from classic horror literature and monster films, including the colour out of space, elder things, and kaiju
- New player-friendly races like changelings, kitsune, and nagaji
- Entities of mythic might, from despotic demon lords and alien elohim to terrifying Great Old Ones—including Cthulhu!
- New creatures you can construct, like clockworks and juggernauts
- New familiars, animal companions, and other allies
- New templates to help you get more life out of classic monsters
- Appendices to help you find the right monster, including lists by Challenge Rating, monster type, and habitat
- Expanded universal monster rules to simplify combat
- Challenges for every adventure and every level of play
… and much, much more!”