Bar Wars, accessory, supplement and adventure for Tales From The Floating Vagabond
“Super Heroes! Cyborgs! Pirates! Sentient Mildew! Republicans! This one has it all!
It all started one night at The Floating Vagabond (don’t they all?) when someone threatens to blow up the bar. If the patrons want to save the only drinking establishment that extends them a line of credit, they must embark on a whirlwind tour of devastation, trickery, and bad jokes. Add to this mixture Captain Carnage and Ms. Missile (a pair of well-meaning but inept super heroes), a band of ruthless but fashionable space pirates, and one of the sorriest excuses for a Jihad ever, and blend thoroughly.
- Star-spanning adventure Bar Wars.
- Super Hero Rules, so players can have powers far beyond those of mortal men.
- Cybernetics Rules, so players can replace their favourite body parts.
- Bar-room Brawl Rules, so players can beat up each other. (All the above in one 52-page booklet, which is in VERY GOOD condition)
- A big, two sided, full-colour map with The Floating Vagabond on one side and the Crane’s Nest on the other. (NOT PRESENT in this copy)
- A bunch of full colour, stand-up figures to use with the brawling rules and to scatter across your bedroom floor. (NOT PRESENT)
- More rules! (in booklet)
- The Barscreen: 4 panels 11″ x 33¼” of useful charts on one side…beautiful art on the other. (NEAR MINT)
- And… in a few special copies… a free, assembly required, W.A.R.P. Random Dimensional Portal Generator (while supplies last). (Not present in this copy!)