Apocalypse War Zone: Damnos, hardback supplement for Warhammer 40,000
“Warhammer 40,000 Apocalypse: War Zone Damnos is the second in a series of supplements for the Apocalypse rulebook. Each War Zone is based on a famous campaign from the history of the Warhammer 40,000 universe and describes the course of the war, the famous battles that were part of it, and the combatants that took part. It also includes all the special rules, missions and formations required to replay the campaign in games of Apocalypse.
This 68-page, hardback, full colour supplement to the Apocalypse rulebook contains:
– A detailed background of the war for Damnos, as fought between Captain Sicarius’ 2nd Company of Ultramarines, and the Necrons under the command of the Phaeron known as the Undying.
– A complete background of the characters involved, regiments of note, key battles fought, and unit heraldries.
– A battle report replaying the Battle for the Necropolis.
– A miniatures showcase featuring the key troops and characters of War Zone Damnos.
New Apocalypse rules, including Damnos Terrain (rules for fighting games of Apocalypse on ice worlds), and the Ice Storm Unnatural Disaster table.
– 4 new Apocalypse missions exclusive to War Zone Damnos.
– 9 new strategic assets exclusive to War Zone Damnos.
– New Damnos Finest Hours special rules.
– 22 new Apocalypse datasheets detailing the key formations of the Ultramarines and Necrons.
– An appendix section providing even more detail to the campaign.
Please note, If you wish to use War Zone Damnos to play games, you will also need a copy of Warhammer 40,000: Apocalypse and the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook.”