Angel Roleplaying Game Corebook, hardback roleplaying game
“Bright eyes, beautiful people, and broken promises fill the fabulous parties and elegant conference rooms. Loneliness, despair, and hunger haunt the city streets and tenement apartments. In Los Angeles, the facade makes the heartache all the more bitter.
Worse still, the shadows hide more than human misery. Vampires stalk alleys and boardrooms; demons linger over murders and plan conquest; evil lawyers cover tracks, set up schemes, and bring expensive brainpower to the diabolical. Over it all, the end of existence looms.
How can one person stand up for the helpless while warding off the apocalypse?
Angel: It’s all the same thing. You fight the good fight. Whichever way you can.
You heard the man. Time to join the struggle! Inside this gorgeous tome, we’ll show you how. Here, you will find:
- An introduction to roleplaying and the Angelverse
- A guide to character creation, including pre-constructed Heroes and White Hats, as well as the entire Angel Investigations Cast, for your quick-play pleasure
- The Angel Unisystem, streamlined for cinematic action and adventure
- A primer on not-so-normal abilities, from magic and psychic arts to demon and supernatural powers
- Rules for creating special organizations-anything from law firms to detective agencies to hunter societies
- A guide to the people and places of the City of Angels
- A rundown on the wicked, including vampires, demons, zombie cops, and other critters
- Blow-by-blow instructions for creating Angel roleplaying Episodes, Seasons and Series
- A complete Episode to hit the streets and start investigating right away.”