Adventure Fantasy Game, softback roleplaying game, by Paolo Greco, based on a design by David Bowman
“An original Old School Fantasy game. New School Game Mechanics, Old School Adventure Game.
Simple, d6-based game mechanics. Characters improve by Plundering, completing Accomplishments, or by actually trying to do stuff.
- No clerics, no XPs, memorization or other legacy rules, no accounting, but still compatible with Old School material without conversion.
- 5MORE Resolution System, skills improving with use.
- Relaxed multiclassing and character growth.
- Two combat systems: 5MAIL is quick and easy, while FIGHTMORE treats combat as melee contests with armour reducing damage.
- Meaningful religions and worship rules. Enough with clerics getting spells!
- Enough with vancian magic! Mana-based system and more than 90 new spells.
- Campaign creation: Accomplishments, Holdings and MOSTROTRON, a monster manual generator.
- Contains also a 15 pages introductory adventure “The Temple Beneath the Harga Volcano”, a self-contained sandbox setting. It features cannibals, terrorscarabs, exploration, a marginally active volcano, inhospitable locals, glaciers, a giant or two and heads on sticks. And Squid Templars of Cthulhu.
- Free Rules: Character generation and 5MORE
- Plays quick and easy, like it should.
- 108 B/W A5 pages, matte cover, one colour map. Perfect bound.”