Aasimar & Tiefling – A Guidebook to the Planetouched (Races of Renown), softback supplement for D&D 3rd/3.5th edition, by Robert J. Schwalz
“The latest book in the critically acclaimed Races of Renown series fully details aasimar and tieflings, as well as half-fiends, half-celestials, and many of their cousin races. If you’ve been looking for an easy way to integrate planar elements into your campaign, look no further. Aasimar & Tiefling is your one stop shop for planar adventuring, and includes:
- Seven new planetouched races, including the jinx, nergaz, and silvan.
- A complete rules system for creating your own planetouched races.
- Full PC write-ups for cambions and nephilim.
- Dozens of ancestry feats, which allow planetouched characters to gain some of the spell-like, supernatural, and extraordinary abilities of full-blooded outsiders.
- A bevy of planar prestige classes (such as the Astral Reaver, Planomancer, Warrior Maiden of the Valkyrie, and Xen Chi Mystic) that includes Epic-level progressions.
- Dozens of new spells, including adaptation, magma burst, and Shara’s scornful subjugation.
- New magic items, like the staff of chaos, planar chronometer, and chime of dismissal.
- Planar perils, a collection of new monsters like the chaos horror, fundamental gel, and organ thief.
Bursting with new rules and options, Aasimar & Tiefling gives you all the tools needed to build and play planetouched characters and to take your campaign to the planes.”