The AADA Road Atlas and Survival Guide Volume Seven: Mountain West, softback supplement for Car Wars and GURPS Autoduel, by Jeff George
“The Mountain West is the seventh volume of an ambitious project by your American Autoduel Association. The AADA Road Atlas and Survival Guide will tell you everything you need to know about each region, including the roads, politics, police, tourist attractions and even the best restaurants and truck stops.
Find out the real story behind:
- The Japanese daimyos’ control over Montana.
- Big League Unlimited Dueling — BLUD — Bruised but not broken, these brawlers beat the backroads of the Mountain West for vehicular battles.
- Deseret, a dream-come-true homeland for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
The AADA Road Atlas and Survival Guide is more than just an atlas of the Mountain West. It also features:
- Vacation America. Now that the highways are safer, tourist attractions are becoming popular and profitable again.
- Campaign guidelines for GURPS Autoduel. GMs, with advice for setting an adventure in any part of the Mountain West.
- Mini-adventures for Car Wars or GURPS, each set in a different part of the region.
- “BLUD Money”, a complete adventure for GURPS Autoduel. The duel of a lifetime — BLUD’s World Championship — is interrupted by Arnie’s All Stars, who kidnap BLUD hero Hamilton Burgess and steal the prize money. Is Burgess the victim or the mastermind behind the caper? Who is the Duelist in Grey? And can the PCs pull off their mission despite the BLUD Fiends?”