The AADA Road Atlas and Survival Guide Volume Four: Australia, softback supplement for Car Wars and GURPS Autoduel
“Australia is the fourth volume of an ambitious project by your American Autoduel Association. The AADA Road Atlas and Survival Guide will tell you everything you need to know about this continent-sized nation, including: roads, politics, police, quarantine regulations, and which truck stops are overpriced.
Learn the truth behind:
- Anarchy in New South Wales. Do cycle gangs control the countryside? Do they “broker” travel arrangements?
- Forced-labor gangs in Queensland. Are the Asian refugees really “slaves” in the cane fields?
- Premier Harrington, the autocrat of Victoria. Where will martial-arts training for poor city youth lead?
- Triad and the Khmer Noir. Does a refugee-liberation organization really exist? Has an Oriental crime syndicate penetrated Australian society?
- Plus more! The AADA’s first guide to Antarctica! A dictionary of Aussie slang! The Contests of Stomach form — no tourist should be without this!
- Plus even more.
The AADA Road Atlas and Survival Guide: Australia is more than just an Australian atlas. Perceptive duelists should check out these features:
- Complete fuel rules for petrol (for GURPS Autoduel), and ethanol.
- Guidelines for campaigning down-under, including a guide to Australia’s native organisations.
- Mini-adventures for GURPS or Car Wars, including a native Aussie sport: test autoduel.
- “2,000 Metres, Straight Down,” a complete adventure for GURPS Autoduel. As a member of a duelling team in the nationally televised Death Duel Sunday, can you outwit the forces that seek to control you?
From the pyramids of Sydney to the oil fields of Antarctica, you can’t find a better reference work than The AADA Road Atlas and Survival Guide: Australia.”